Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Doug Dammrose MD, DDS
Dr. Doug Dammrose, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Caldwell, ID, with another office in Eagle, ID. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dammrose is affiliated with West Valley Med Ctr, Caldwell, Id. He speaks English.
Dr. Doug Dammrose has 2 locations
Dr. Doug Dammrose has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Doug Dammrose is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Dammrose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Valley Med Ctr, Caldwell, Id
35 Years Experience
University of New Mexico
Graduated in 1978
Locations & Directions
Dr. Doug Dammrose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Caldwell, ID.