Dr. Douglas Shumaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Shumaker?

Trusted Doc.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

I have had to have a lot of colonoscopies. Dr. Shumaker is my favorite doctor for this difficult problem. He is good at answering my questions, has a thoughtful, caring manner, and is very good at what he does. I am confident in his skill and knowlege, and glad to have him for my doctor.

Best Doctor Ever!!!

Posted on May 8th, 2011

A true Professional. He Listened and cared like no other Doctor I have worked with. Highly Recommend.

Posted on April 20th, 2011

I have found Dr. Shumaker to be one of the best physicians that I have had the privilege of seeing for medical reasons. He takes the time to fully cover any concerns and/or issues. I would recommend him to any body. It is nice to have such a compassionate doctor!

Posted on April 8th, 2009

Extremely thorough, patient, and knowledgeable. I learned more about intestines and diverticulosis from this physician than I had learned in the last three years from four other providers.The staff was outstanding.

Posted on August 29th, 2017