Dr. Douglas A Ambler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas A Ambler?

One of the Best!

Not only an excellent, knowledgeable doctor, Dr Ambler actually listens rather than assumes, and takes the time to explain things. He has been mt Primary Care Physician for 2 years now.

This doctor DOES NOT RUSH THROUGH YOUR APPOINTMENT. He listens carefully and if he feels another specialist may have the answer, he does not have too much pride to make a recommendation to another kind of specialist. He doesn't waste your time. I would never consider going to another internist.

When you find a good doc, you keep him!

And that's exactly what I have done for nearly 15 years. I found Dr. Ambler quite by accident since he participated in my then-employer's insurance network. When I moved to Westmont, I kept him. When I moved to Brookfield, I kept him. Why? Because he listens. Because I feel like I'm participating in my care decisions rather than being told what to do. Because I like him. He's a good, caring, interested physician.

My favorite Physician

Dr. Ambler never rushes you through an appointment, he spends the time needed. He is a sincere, helpful, caring Doctor.