Dr. Douglas Austin Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Austin?

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Dr. Austin is amazing. Fertility treatments are a tough thing to go through, and he makes the process as easy as it can possibly be. I am 100% positive that I would have quit if I hadn't had a doctor so compassionate and positive. He and his staff always left us feeling better. We were continually astounded by how much time Dr. Austin took getting to know us, how well he understood the emotions we were feeling at each step of the way, and how accommodating he was whenever we had a request or concern. He is a great communicator, and we always understood what was happening and felt comfortable with the process. He is also extremely knowledgable, and in the event that he doesn't have an answer to something, he researches it before the next appointment. I have a beautiful baby thanks to Dr. Austin, and but we felt this way about him even before we had success. He's a rare gem, and we are lucky to have him in Eugene!

Perfect choice!

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I would chose this doctor over and over again! In the nature of this business, I hope I don't have to - but I would recommend him to everyone and anyone in need of help with pregnancy. I read some reviews about a long waits on appointments. That is really only for the 1st appointment. Its a bit of a wait for new patients, that is because he has to wait for space to free up. IVF is a big process and there was much more involved then I imagined. I think I was bummed by my 1st wait, however that was quickly forgotten when I realized what goes into making all this work. I think I waited 2 months for my 1st appointment, however after that, everything was planned and appointments were set in advance. It was hard to imagine at times that I was not the only patient because every time I was there, most the staff knew me by name and when Dr. Austin came in my room, he spent time with me, he cared about how treatment was going, how I was feeling and how everything was happening for me. He always took time to explain things and make sure that both I and my husband were feeling good about the process. The nurses were amazing too. I tend to freak out about little things and they were never bothered by my many questions and if I had to leave a message, I was sure to get a quick call back.

wonderful doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

very thorough caring , and humble ,had amazing experience , will highly recommend him.miss u dr austinf salman

Best doctor I have ever encountered!

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Dr. Austin went above and beyond any other doctor I have ever seen. He physically and emotionally took care of me through a very traumatic experience. My husband and I are forever greatful.

Posted on April 7th, 2010

Best Doc. I have never seen or experienced a specialist spend so much time with his patients, explain things in and out. And respond promptly. He is so very kind and personable. Appreciated his attentiveness and overall quality care.

Posted on April 12th, 2016