Have you seen Dr. Douglas R Baldwin?

Cured my Afib

12 years ago yesterday Dr Baldwin performed a bilateral ablation on me with the goal of curing my afib. In the 12 years since I have not had one recurrence. I can't say enough about what a difference he's made in my life. I had tried every drug on the market at that time trying to control it and nothing did. Warfarin required weekly checks and dosage adjustments. Finding Dr Baldwin was a blessing. He was just learning the procedure, in fact I was his last patient with him being under the guidance of the surgeon who trained him. This was in Marquette, MI by the way. I consider myself very lucky to have been directed to Dr Baldwin since I had been treated by a cardiologist at a hospital which was doing heart transplants so I figured they were up on all the latest heart treatments at that time. I had to move to Michigan's Upper Peninsula to find a cardiologist (Dr Legalley) who knew about the surgery and sent me to Doug to be cured of my afib. How lucky and blessed was I!

Can't say enough great things about the Doc.

Came to him back in 2006 with Atrial Fibrillation‎. Had been on meds for years which never controlled it and which eventually cause liver damage. Dr. Baldwin was learning a new surgery to correct A-Fib. A week later I had the surgery. Haven't had a smidge of A-Fib to this day - 8 1/2 years later. Off the meds - stamina back - life is good. Thanks Dr Baldwin. Besides being a good surgeon, he is a nice man who cares about his patients.

Dr. Douglas R Baldwin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.