Dr. Douglas Barkin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Barkin?

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Dr Barkin is always a pleasure. I was diagnosed with cancer and my other regular practitioner did not want to diagnose me. Dr Barkin was there with open arms and informed my oncologist with everything I needed. He was all smiles and human.

Lazy and just looking to take your money

Posted on October 18th, 2010

I saw this doctor twice for the same injury twice within a month for a sprained ankle that I have not been able to put pressure on for month when I saw the doctor he was so quick to just take another xray and say that it's just a sprain n walked out. I took 6 new X-rays and within 15 seconds of him looking at it he states that nothing is wrong. If I can't walk on my foot for a month than to me something is wrong but these amazing doctors never know the actual pain that your going through nor do they know your body as well as you. Don't go to this doctor or his office try to see somebody else.

Posted on November 29th, 2017