Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas G Bentley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
The pain in my hip got so bad that I finally went to the doctor, my friend recommended Dr. Bentley. I liked the way he talked to me and made me feel at ease about what was wrong and what could be done to fix it. He explained the new Mako surgery and how much better it is then the total hips of the past. After the surgery I recovered well and fast. I am so happy I went. I even went into his office and literally clicked my heels to prove how good I felt. I have a doc for life, and a friend I will always recommend.
I had an accident late on a Thursday night & went to the ER where it was determined I had a broken arm & was reffered to Dr. Douglas Bentley as On-Call Orthopedic Dr. for treatment the following morning as he would be responsible since referal from hospital was done at night when he was on-call. In the morning Dr Bentley tried to say he was no longer on call so he would not see me and told me I had to go to current day On-Call. When I contacted day On-Call they told me Dr. Bentley needed to see me. I was then bounced to his backup who then tried to say I had no insurance & when I tried to call back they would not answer the phone. I ended up having to have my Primary Care Physician find me an Orthopedic Dr to attend my injury late on a Friday Afternoon.
Dr. Bentley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Douglas G Bentley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNeponset Valley Orthopedics, 72 Washington St Ste 2100, Taunton, MA
Dr. Douglas G Bentley is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Taunton, MA.