Dr. Douglas G Bentley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Douglas G Bentley?

Great ortho

I have been a patient of Dr. B for almost 20 years! Two totak knee replacements an acl surgery and a torn rotator cuff all done by him! He is a gifted surgeon- and I am gray for his skills and knowledge. He is also a very compassionate man as well! Thanks for putting me all back together!

The very best !!!!!

Afraid to go to a Doctor

The pain in my hip got so bad that I finally went to the doctor, my friend recommended Dr. Bentley. I liked the way he talked to me and made me feel at ease about what was wrong and what could be done to fix it. He explained the new Mako surgery and how much better it is then the total hips of the past. After the surgery I recovered well and fast. I am so happy I went. I even went into his office and literally clicked my heels to prove how good I felt. I have a doc for life, and a friend I will always recommend.

Dr. Bentley refused to see me on a Friday

I had an accident late on a Thursday night & went to the ER where it was determined I had a broken arm & was reffered to Dr. Douglas Bentley as On-Call Orthopedic Dr. for treatment the following morning as he would be responsible since referal from hospital was done at night when he was on-call. In the morning Dr Bentley tried to say he was no longer on call so he would not see me and told me I had to go to current day On-Call. When I contacted day On-Call they told me Dr. Bentley needed to see me. I was then bounced to his backup who then tried to say I had no insurance & when I tried to call back they would not answer the phone. I ended up having to have my Primary Care Physician find me an Orthopedic Dr to attend my injury late on a Friday Afternoon.

poor

Took the time to understand not only my problem, but my life situation in general to help me explore my treatment options

Dr. Douglas G Bentley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taunton, MA.