Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas J Beseth has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Douglas J Beseth has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Douglas J Beseth has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Beseth genuinely cares about his patients even though at times he does seem rushed he will still answer all of your questions, just have them ready when you arrive. He wants his patients to be happy and healthy. His office staff is great, especially Myrna, they all have great personalities and enjoy their patients as much as Dr Beseth. I have been seeing him for 5 years now and he introduced me to an amazing migraine medication and when I was having a hard time emotionally Nd went to see him be was very concerned and compassionate.
I have been seeing Dr. Beseth for well over 25 years and have been real happy with having him as my general MD. His office staff are very professional too. You don't find a doctor like this anymore so if he does take you on, your one of the lucky ones.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDouglas J Beseth Md, 1277 Upland Hills Dr S, Upland, CA
Dr. Douglas J Beseth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upland, CA.