Dr. Douglas Bigelow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Bigelow?

Highly recommend

Best doctor ever. He removed my tumor which took 18 hours and he refused to leave the room. He stayed with me in my room until I woke up so he could check on me. He is just overall fabulous

I can hear again with no more problems like I had. I'm so happy .

Highly recommended

Dr. Bigelow is the "real deal" when it comes to serious ear problems. He was the only ENT to fully understand my condition and map out the plan for resolving the issue. He performed surgery about 6 weeks ago, and just advised that the healing has gone well. He is a great doctor and cares about the patient - specifically doing what is necessary to ensure a successful outcome.

He's very thorough and down to earth. Had the utmost confidence in him would highly recommend him

Not a warm and fuzzy guy. All business but knows his stuff

I am so glad my local ENT referred me to Dr. Bigalow.

David was able to fix my ear that 3 others so called doctors couldn't. He gave me back my hearing and I'm so great full.

CPA

Excellent Doctor and surgeon. He performed two ear surgeries on me and have been followed by Dr Bigelow ever since.

Dr. Bigelow is a top physician and we are thankful for his knowledge!

TOP NOTCH

I have a long history of ear surgeries and hearing loss. My hearing over the past year has been steadily getting worse. Dr. Bigelow explained to why in great detail and explained to me what he can do. he never made any promises for hearing to be restored, but he also made me fully aware that the surgery was neccesary for more reasons than just for the hearing loss. he did mjor reconstruction in my left ear, ear canal, ear drum masroidectomy and so on. From the first visit to the surgery to follow up visits, he was always concerend and detailed oriented and took his time to get things perfected. Still not promising hearing return. i do appriciate the fact that he is honest and realistic and didnt make any false promises. I do feel as though he has made every effort to restore my hearing and to make things right in my middle ear. Excellent Excellent doctor all around. Staff was great HUP was great I can't say enough wonderful things about him and the total experience. He is just at another level well beyond any doctors in my area.

Repaired conductive hearing loss

I read thorough all the reviews and can say I’ve experience just about everything anyone has written about the office visit experience from the good to the bad. However, Doctor Bigelow is one of the best surgeons ever. I had conductive hearing loss in my right ear and a history of ear surgery’s to boot. He did the best job restoring my hearing when no one else would even attempt to repair it. The whole surgical procedure was a positive experience, the staff was professional and competent at the same time made you feel comfortable relaxed. My advice is put up with the inconveniences to have this guy be your doctor.

Dr. Douglas Bigelow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.