- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas B Bitman PHD
Dr. Douglas B Bitman, PHD is a doctor primarily located in Bedford, MA, with another office in Bedford, MA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include undefined.
Dr. Douglas B Bitman has 2 locations
Dr. Douglas B Bitman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Douglas B Bitman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 200 Springs Rd Bedford , MA : (781) 687-2000
- 200 Springs Rd Bedford , MA 01730
More about Dr. Douglas B Bitman
Dr. Bitman works in Bedford, MA and 1 other location and is affiliated with Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial VA Hospital.