More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas J Borkowski has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Showing 5 of 15
Diagnosed in a few mins. Very cavelier and insensitive attitude. I was not told that a specific blood test will take 3-5 days for a result. When I called the office I was advised this by an equally insensitive receptionist. I have been several times to this location and never had this type of demeanor by the other female Dr.
Bad experience with Dr Douglas Borkowski MD. He is a sarcastic doctor. He's the fastest doctor who did absolutely nothing for me and he didn't even tell me what options their are. Don't waste your time with this doctor. The first words out of his mouth were sarcasm and I never even heard of this guy. Go to a different doctor.
32 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Douglas J Borkowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDouglas Joseph Borkowski Md, 67C E Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ
Dr. Douglas J Borkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paramus, NJ.