Dr. Douglas K Bullington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas K Bullington?

Dr. B

I have seen Dr. Bullington for 29 years. Good Doctor Good Man.

A True Review

I have been a patient of Dr. Bullington's for several years. I have received only excellent care. Yesterday he worked me in even though his schedule was full. Caring, Compassionate and Competent. Dr. Bullington deserves a 4 in every category.

I feel Dr. Bullington is a great family doc and trust my health care to him. He has always been accurate, helpful, and not to quick to suggest other expensive treatments which are not needed. Top ratings for the Doc!

great Dr.

this Dr. delivered me and was my Dr. tell i was 18 he still would be but he doest take medicaid

Good Doctor

I have used him for years. I would refer him to anyone!

Misdiagnosis

I was misdiagnosed and put on meds for complications didn't have (with nasty side effects). When there wasn't improvement in my condition, because he used assumptions rather than futher testing, I was referred to the ER dept at JMH. Dr Bullington communicates poorly and when he did it was to tell me he didn't have time to stay and listen, he had a meeting. Follow-ups are never indicated or scheduled.

Dr. Bullington has always treated me with professional attention. He listens to what I have to say, asks questions to delve further and has always diagnosed my illnesses accurately even before tests and/or lab results confirm his diagnosis.

his time is too precious

doctor bullington managed to cut me off before I could explain my symptoms or history. he spoke for almost a whole minute and sent me away with some sample packs of rozerem. problem is, rozerem helps you fall asleep and says on the package that it does not treat sleeping lightly or waking in the middle of the night, which were the only symptoms I had informed him of. no follow up was scheduled. no call back from his office after four weeks. I heard good things about this guy, but it seems his time is too valuable$ to listen to a patient.