Dr. Douglas T Burwell Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Douglas T Burwell?

Never looked at what I was sent there for.

Refused to do any testing on a congenital heart defect I was sent there for, but did testing on stuff I knew I didn't have and was tested earlier for. Refused to get any work-ups from my old cardiologist....said if I wanted him to see them I would have brought them and made some personal comments to my husband and I about our professional business life that was none of his business, since I was having trouble trying to work with the animals with the state of my present health. The end to it all was a phone call made to me telling me the test was fine, which I knew that one would be, and "good luck to me", I guess he forgot that he left a heart moniter on me......!

Dr. Douglas T Burwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White City, OR.