Dr. Douglas C Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas C Collins?

Excellent and honest care

Dr Collins took care of my mother when I brought her to ATL from Fla. His office staff understood my urgent need for an appointment and scheduled her immediately. I was very pleased with his care. I am a nurse myself and cared for many of his patients in the hosp setting. I saw that he cared about his patients and spent quality time with them. I also attended past educational events where he presented updated information on SCA. I was very impressed. I would recommended him to everyone I know. The wait time can be a little long in his office , but you will get quality informed care and after being in the medical profession for over 30 yrs, I will wait for a good and caring MD.

Think twice before using this physician. My husband died as a result of his misdiagnosis.

I love Dr. Collins he saved my life when no one knew what was wrong with me er kept saying i was passing out due to dehydration him and my OB came together and diagnosed me at 5 months pregnant at age 23 with a massive pulmonary embolism. He did everything to save me and my baby. I have 3 more and he diagnosed me with gestational pulmonary embolism bc i only got them when pregnant.

Dr. Collins is a very good doctor with years of experience.

If you are looking for a hematologist that has a lot of experience dealing with sickle cell anemia, you aren't likely to find ANY better than Dr. Collins. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate and personable. I highly recommend him as an expert on sickle cell disease. He really cares about his patients, and is a genuinely kind doctor.

Any bad reviews for this man has to be mistake. Doc goes above and beyond for his patients, sometimes you'll see him in the hospital at 1 or 2am in the morning. I admit the wait times are long, but you start to understand when you see the level of care provided. You can't find a better better doctor than Dr. Collins. Has been my doctor for 6+ years.

OFFICE STAFF WONT FOLLOW UP

Treatmeant

This doctor does not care about his patients. My daughter was dignosed with cancer last year. He does not monitor his patients and miss reads test results. Delays in treatments (chemo/radition). My daughter is now receiving proper care at another facility. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. No stars for him.

Great Physician

I have known Dr. Collins for many many years. He is an extemely caring man & considers all of his patients family. Many of whom have been with him since he began practicing! he was very knowledgeable and explained everything to us and answered as many questions that we needed in order to feel comfortable with our family members diagnosis. Dr. Collins has a huge heart, so thankful for him!

I TESTIFY: A Sickle CELL Story

THIS MAN IS MY DOC AS WELL AS FAMILY...HE WAS IN THE DELIVERY ROOM WHEN I HAD MY DAUGHTER 15YRS AGO!! WHEN IT GETS DIFFUCULT FOR ME HE TAKES THE REIGNS, NO ???'S ASKED! I LOVE THEM ALL..HIS EMPLOYEE'S ARE A REFLECTION OF THE KIND OF MAN HE IS...SO NO ONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO SAY A WORD OF NEGATIVITY ABOUT THIS MAN TO ME W/O ME CORRECTING THEM...QUICKLY!! YES..MY REAL NAME UP TOP^^^THX TO ALL OF THEM!

Licensed Independent Social Worker

With over 40 years of professional experience in healthcare, I have developed a strong appreciation for quality in service. Over the past year, Dr. Collins and his staff have treated my sister,now deceased, demonstrating excellence in delivery of services. The knowledge, professionalism, sensitivity and caring shown to her, was a great source of comfort to the family.

Go Somewhere Else

This man sees too many people. He will NEVER remember what is happening with you or your family member by the next visit...even if it's next week. He will NEVER give a prognosis...even when death is iminent. He robs families of preparation, grief, and acceptance. Even 5 days before my pop died, he gave me the same spiel (he didn't realize) that he had given just given us days before. I took pop home, and I let him die the way he wanted to. I luv u pop!!!

this is a very good Dr. The staff is very friendly. Out of the three years I've been going to this Dr. I have never had any problems for as the staff but the wait time can get better.

Dr. Douglas C Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.