Dr. Douglas Cable Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Cable?

Very Thorough

Posted on December 20th, 2016

He just makes sure everything is covered in your appointments. I have never met a more thorough doctor

This Man Saved My Life

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I am an HIV+ male living with the disease for over 25 years. I found Doctor Cable through the phone book (remember those) and thought his name sounded nice. I had just moved to Southern CA and needed an infectious disease Doctor as my health had been rapidly deteriorating. Dr. Cable was able to get me into drug trials and I am truly convinced that because of that I am alive today. He is friendly, extremely knowledgeable, caring, a great diagnostician and very professional. His Office Assistant Laura is extremely helpful and will go the extra mile to help one out.I cannot think of a better Doctor in my life, a life that I owe to his ability to get me well.

Posted on August 19th, 2016