Dr. Douglas Carlson Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Carlson?

Conservative, thoughtful listener

Posted on October 17th, 2016

After having my first child at 32 weeks with a doctor who was callous about the experience and had no plans for careful monitoring during a second pregnancy, I switched to Dr. Carlson, who I met when he did rounds during my first delivery. World of difference. He took the time to talk with me about my scary delivery even though he wasn't my doctor and when I saw him for my second pregnancy, he took a careful approach to monitoring, which led to bedrest and the successful full-term pregnancy of my second child. I always felt he was very knowledgeable, but also a great listener who never made me feel rushed, even if he was running a bit late. I moved so I haven't seen him in the past few years, but will probably switch back to him again.

Posted on January 12th, 2017