Dr. Douglas Chin Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Chin?

Fine by me

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Chin gave me surgery yesterday, and I thought that he, his office staff, and surgery professionals gave me good service and were kind. Although my procedure was not that complicated (and therefore my experience with them limited), I felt that I was listened to and that I got the treatment I was looking for, and that any special requests I had were honored. I had another surgery last week with a different medical team, and I have to say that with Dr. Chin and his office there was less uncertainty, more preparedness, less leaving it up to the patient to confirm the details, and that the wait time on the day of the surgery (which is a nerve-wracking time) was much shorter with Dr. Chin.

Posted on October 14th, 2012

This man only cares about money he is a good surgeon,but uncaring And gives no follow up I was juggled around appointments changed and he would not see or communicate with me when I had problemsFind someone else .. Also the place he performed surgery(which he owns) gave me a mouth infection that sentme tomy dentist and put me on antibiotics........

Couldn't be better

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Dr. Chin's entire office is a delight. They cater to your personal needs and make sure that you are comfortable through your entire visit. Dr. Chin's bedside manner couldn't be better - he is kind and takes time to understand his cases and does the procedure most suitable to the patient. Lucky for us, his work is just as wonderful as his bedside manner. Dr. Chin and all of his staff are incredibly caring and I would give them all highest marks in every category.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I saw Dr. Chin several times over the course of a few months and was disappointed in the treatment I received. Time and again Dr. Chin was rushed, dismissive and full of himself, not bothering to explain much of what he understood of my condition as it progressed or to explain his treatment; it was eerily reminiscent of the old fashioned doctor-patient scenes with the passive patient facing doctor knows all and knows best. This was certainly not the caring attention I had expected given the positive review(s) I had read on Yelp. Needless to say, I would not recommend Dr. Douglas Chin to anyone unless they feel like putting up with a haughty and altogether unpleasant physician.

Posted on May 20th, 2015