Dr. Douglas Cipriano Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Cipriano?

Posted on July 31st, 2016

I think he is probably a good doctor, just not interested. Doesn't seem to care much about what he is doing. Doesn't really volunteer much information... Maybe burnout?

Posted on July 7th, 2016

I'm a difficult case and Dr. Cipriano has taken the time to figure out what is going on with my knee's and then fixed the problem when other physician's said that it was impossible to do so. He gave me hope that I had lost. I am able to run and play with my kids, when other doctor's had told me that I would be unable to do so.

Don't ask, he won't tell

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Two visits yielded the same results. Both had over 1 hour waiting times, the doctor didn't bring my reports or MRI into the room to refer to. He was rude and aggressive in manner when I asked for a more detailed explanation of my condition. Concerning a second opinion, he wouldn't explain his reasoning but replied he didn't "want to get into a fight with other doctors." Turns out he doesn't do knee replacements anymore, which leads me to believe he wasn't interested in my condition, as he couldn't make any money out of it. He walked out of the room abruptly to review the MRI. He terminated the consult by simply walking away without another word. He has the worst bedside manner of any physician I have ever consulted. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Happy and Healthy