Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Coe
Dr. Douglas Coe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Overland Park, KS. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Coe is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, St Joseph Health Center and Saint Luke's North Hospital – Barry Road. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Coe has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Douglas Coe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.