Dr. Douglas C Conaway Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Douglas C Conaway?

If they still can; let your fingers do the walking away from here

I would advise, unless you can't possibly get to another facility, that you stay away from this provider. I stayed away because he never saw me. Had no choice. I made the initial appt, he foisted me off to his PA, and from that day on, despite the fact that she prescribed my health care plan, heavy duty drugs, an excess amount of Vitamin D, and the fact that I specifically asked to see the physician, it never happened. I am wondering if Medicare is aware that this doctor doesn't see his patients (my assumption as he never saw me after the initial visit) and that his PA...not a doctor, a PA, is taking care of patients. I pay more money at a hairdresser for what they call a 'master stylist". She doesn't turn my hair care over to her helper. I see HER and only her. If this physician is that busy, that overloaded, then he must be a greedy, money hungry person. I don't know who the patient is that wrote he pays attention and gives time to his patients. I honestly could not tell you what this man looks like. I couldn't pick him out in a line up and if he handles his outside life the way he handles his practice...well..maybe he belongs in a line up. The "Do No Harm" is not their motto as, if you are having a person who is not a physician giving you heavy duty, potentially harmful and dangerous drugs, you re uncaring to say the least. I quit going because of this.

Beware!!! Run for your life!!! This Doctor pushes prescription meds and infusions. He is paid hundreds of thousands of dollars from the big drug manufacturers. He does not consider side effects and your health. He does not warn about dangers of taking these drugs. He's out for the big bucks and does not care about what happens to the patient.

Waiting waiting waiting still waiting

At my first visit I waited 2-1/2 hours to be seen by the Dr. Yes, he was in the building.Neither his staff or the other waiting patients thought this time frame was odd or unusual. On my second visit, I waited 1 hour to see the nurse practioner.I worry that my health care will be as poorly organized as their office efficiency.

Very up-to-date on newer treatments and newer medications to treat diseases in his area of expertise and beyond. Knows me as a person, not just a "number". Very caring and concerned.

Long wait, wrong diagnosis, terrible bedside manner

After waiting an hour & a half, I finally got to see the doctor. He was rude and couldn't care less. He ordered tests for me that I had had done less than 4 months ago. He then wanted me to get my x-rays from my old doctor! I'm going to a different Rheumatologist, one that will listen and is up on new treatments instead of just brushing off my questions. Useless......

Dr. Douglas C Conaway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.