- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. J Cusick MD
Dr. J Cusick has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. J Cusick has the following 7 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. J Cusick Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. J Cusick's office for more information.
4601 College Blvd Suite 222 Leawood, KS : (913) 800-8146
More about Dr. J Cusick
Dr. J. Douglas Cusick was born and raised in Kansas City. In 1981, he graduated from the University of Kansas with a B.S. in Business Administration and proceeded to get his Doctorate of Medicine from ...
Locations & DirectionsJ. Douglas Cusick, M.D. F.A.C.S, 4601 College Blvd Suite 222, Leawood, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. J Cusick, MD in Leawood, KS, in this video.
Dr. J Cusick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Leawood, KS.