Dr. Douglas Fletcher Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Fletcher?

patient review of doctor Douglas Fletcher

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Dr. Douglas Fletcher is efficient, thorough, and does everything he can to help you be as healthy and possible. He doesn't keep you waiting in the exam room forever like a lot of doctors do and he listens to the patient's concerns. I switched to him from a doctor who had absolutely no interest in my health and I thank God everyday that I did. Hes 'old school" and does everything by hand ( no computers) which is probably the only drawback of his office but hes such a skilled doctor, I don't mind. Hes a five star physician.

Posted on December 8th, 2016

worst doctor i ever saw. Had trouble walking and he misdiagnosed me with MS I was in a car accident and the problem was my neck. Had neck surgery. Thank god there are some good doctors, he is not one of them.

Mrs.

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Compassionate, patient, thorough. Excellent "bedside" manner. Takes as much time as necessary. Great follow-up. Did I mention thorough? Brief office wait; staff calls to reschedule if Dr. Fletcher is running too far behind. Did I mention patient? You won't find a better MD in Pittsburgh!

Posted on May 7th, 2017