Douglas Delafield Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Douglas Delafield?

Don't waste your time

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Wait times with delafield are literally over two hours. When I take off work to go to the doctor my enployeer expects me to return the same day. Never happens. If you plan on seeing delafield make sure you have a lot of patience to wait, and nothing to do for an entire day. He is also very egotistical, high strung, and belittling. He tries to make you feel small. Basically in a nut shell he has "little mans syndrome". I will never have him as my doctor again. He will not prescribe antibiotics when needed and I'm pretty sure he thinks he's God. Good luck if you go to him.

great visit

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

Got in before my appointment time. Took time to answer all my questions. Staff was very friendly

Patient

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Posted on August 14th, 2015

The worst doctors office I ever been to

This pl;ace is a nightmare

Posted on February 25th, 2015

This place is a NIGHTMARE and the employees are RUDE. I then discovered that Dr. Delefield used to be a school teacher and didn't even become a doctor until his late 40's. I wasn't even going to write a review until I was on the phone attempting to get a referral and was reading where another reviewer mention the loss of paperwork. It was literally happening to me as I was on the phone with his office.

Not the Dr for you if you want to be listened to

Posted on April 16th, 2014

First of all I am always waiting in the office for over an hour. I arrive about 15 minutes before my appointment to do any necessary paperwork and am still waiting over an hour past my scheduled time before I even get to see him. On top of this once you finally get to see him, he talks down to you, doesn't care for your opinion, almost as if what you think doesn't matter. It's just terrible bedside manner manner, and terrible that he assumes you don't know anything about your own body. He obviously has a God complex. On top of everything that he does that is so rude, he will constantly throughout the appointment remind me that I need to lose weight yesterday! The problem is I'm there for an issue I feel is serious, not my weight! Yes I could lose a few pounds but why is he drilling it in my head as if I am the biggest person that ever walked in his office? Also there were many obese people in the waiting room, so I am just wondering what he is saying to them. I guess he has a fat phobia because he doesn't accomplish anything else besides making me feel bad. My recommendation is to find a doctor who cares, who will listen to you, and try to get them to the bottom of your problems.

He ruined me

Posted on July 18th, 2011

This man is garbage. If you feel like getting third world healthcare,then see this Doc.Prepare for his staff to CONSTANTLY lose your paperwork.Prepare to sit for at least an hour.Prepare for him to run up your bill.Prepare to be spoken down to.This man clearly needs to retire. I can sum up my visits with one word. TERRIBLE!

get ready to WAIT!!

Posted on June 17th, 2009

Seems as if he is overbooked and has to hurry every time I have seen him.

Posted on September 20th, 2017