Dr. Douglas Demartinis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Demartinis?

True doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2015

A few days ago I was taken to the ER at St. Josephs after suffering multiple seizures and I don't really remember anything but I do remember that a doctor came up to me as I was sleeping and it was Dr. Demartinis and he kneeled down and told me, " I am going to prescribe you some medicine so that you could live a regular life". I have been suffering from epilepsy since I was three months old and finally a doctor believed me.

Dr. Kevorkian

Posted on October 6th, 2011

If you happen to go to this E.R. and he is doctor request another doctor immediatly. This man has no compassion for people who are in pain. And if he cannot find any results from labs he tells you are fabricating an illness. After he called me a drug seeker and refused to treat me I was discharged. The pain continued into the next day and I found myself in another emergency room and they did labs and did an ultrasound and low and behold I had kidney stones. This is a downright bad doctor and if you get him RUN!

Posted on October 20th, 2015