Dr. Douglas P Dozier Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas P Dozier Sr?

Scary

I am new to Macon and picked this doctor based on his healthgrades review. I promise you he paid someone to give him all 5 stars. After 2 visits he could care less about me having Ulcerative Colitis. I was obviously a bother to him. When I went to the ER one evening he refused to come see me. He made the ER send me to the other hospital across town where he didn't even go! The GI doctor there was very nice and understanding, but even he said this guy does this all the time so he can avoid the inconvenience of having to see patients at night or on the weekend. Crazy thing is if he even knew what he was doing I would have stayed out of the hospital, but because he screwed up my medicines my disease flaired. If you see this man, you are either desperate or ininformed

Excellent Ratings!

Yes, I would recomend this doctor to anyone who needs one... After my colonoscophy, pre-cancerous cells were found & removed; and he recomened another colonoscophy to be repeated in a year (because of my family's history of colon deaths), but I still worry about it; so, I will call to talk to him about it, & I am SURE that he will be willing to help by monitoring me closer-because that is befitting him; an excellent doctor!

Dr. Douglas P Dozier Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.