Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas L Eubanks has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Douglas L Eubanks has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Douglas L Eubanks has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
There are not a lot of doctors for suboxone out there so he always seems to be busy and appointments are jam packed! Every time I go in for my monthly visit he usually is an hour late. I think ONE time he was right on time. I don't blame this on the doctor though the people at the front desk are horrible at what they do. I was twenty minutes late for one appointment and they wouldn't take me in which is understandable if they actually kept a good schedule. Other than the front desk Dr. Eubanks is a really nice person although he seems close to the end of his career. I have had a lot of disappointing appointments. Most of the time he never talks about health, I have asked him certain questions and given concerns but he seems to talk about himself a lot. He is a funny and nice person but that is not all I look for in a doctor. He acts very unprofessional and says things that are inappropriate in a sexual manner. (I don't know if this is just me because I am a young woman.) He has made me feel uncomfortable multiple times and once I think he did touch me inappropriately. But then again I wasn't sure. Maybe I wouldn't have thought that if he didn't make sexual jokes. Keep in mind this is just the bad things about him there are good things too. He has never made me feel so uncomfortable that I wanted to never go back again. He is nice and gives good advice all the time. He knows what he is doing in the medical field when he wants to show it. I have learned a lot from him about my health. I will continue to see him because I cannot find another suboxone doctor I was actually lucky I found him in the first place! The only reason I would want another doctor is because I have other physical issues than my drug addiction. And it needs a specialized doctor for my problems that he doesn't specialize in. If you would ask me personally whether to go to him or not I would say yes, I am a very easy going person so if you are impatient and easily offended I'd day find someone else.
Dr. Eubanks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Douglas L Eubanks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas L Eubanks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oregon City, OR.