Dr. Douglas Eubanks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Eubanks?

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr Eubanks is the best except the wait is a little long

Posted on January 20th, 2015

I think that Dr Eubanks is one of the best Doctor's in Oregon.He makes you feel right at home and he is very caring and really does want to listen to you and follow up on your condition.I give Dr Eubanks a 5 star rating...

Suboxone

Posted on August 8th, 2014

There are not a lot of doctors for suboxone out there so he always seems to be busy and appointments are jam packed! Every time I go in for my monthly visit he usually is an hour late. I think ONE time he was right on time. I don't blame this on the doctor though the people at the front desk are horrible at what they do. I was twenty minutes late for one appointment and they wouldn't take me in which is understandable if they actually kept a good schedule. Other than the front desk Dr. Eubanks is a really nice person although he seems close to the end of his career. I have had a lot of disappointing appointments. Most of the time he never talks about health, I have asked him certain questions and given concerns but he seems to talk about himself a lot. He is a funny and nice person but that is not all I look for in a doctor. He acts very unprofessional and says things that are inappropriate in a sexual manner. (I don't know if this is just me because I am a young woman.) He has made me feel uncomfortable multiple times and once I think he did touch me inappropriately. But then again I wasn't sure. Maybe I wouldn't have thought that if he didn't make sexual jokes. Keep in mind this is just the bad things about him there are good things too. He has never made me feel so uncomfortable that I wanted to never go back again. He is nice and gives good advice all the time. He knows what he is doing in the medical field when he wants to show it. I have learned a lot from him about my health. I will continue to see him because I cannot find another suboxone doctor I was actually lucky I found him in the first place! The only reason I would want another doctor is because I have other physical issues than my drug addiction. And it needs a specialized doctor for my problems that he doesn't specialize in. If you would ask me personally whether to go to him or not I would say yes, I am a very easy going person so if you are impatient and easily offended I'd day find someone else.

Posted on March 27th, 2010

Dr Doug is a Great doctor!Good bedside and funny, not afraid to be tough on you when it comes to your health, (eating right, taking your meds).

Posted on April 22nd, 2017