Dr. Douglas E Eyer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Douglas E Eyer?

Good DR

I am very happy with Dr Eyre, and Gettysburg family practice. He is a good guy, and cares for his patients

I really like Dr Eyre. I feel that he is right on top of all my problems. I would really like to recommend him for his honest opinions.

Had Him As A Dr. The Guy Is Fatter Than Me And Blamed My Problems On My Weight And My Smoking .. What A Joke .. Found Dr. Pennings Who Listens .. And Is A Very Good Dr. Glad I Made The Change And Got The Chance To Share About Dr. Eyer..

My family had Dr. Eyer for our family physician for 9 years. In those years many dealings with him were very impersonal, missed procedures and wrong coding to insurance company for services, when confronted the office a refusal to recode and submit to our insurance company, prescribed wrong prescriptions when needed a refill. Very arrogant and quite rude at times. Finally we stop going to him and will not return.

I saw this doctor about 1 or 2 years ago and he was very rude. He had an attitude from the moment he walked in the door. He did not listen to what you were saying or even acted as if he cared. To tell you the truth, I am not sure that I would even let him take care of my dog.... I love my dog to much to even put her through that.It is a good thing that the other doctors in the practice are very good doctors or this practice would greatly suffer.....I surely hope someone in that office wakes up before something really bad happens....

This doctor seems to have a definate problem with his attitude toward listening and comprehending what a patient is saying. He spends little to no time in the room. The wait is over 20 minutes, but he only spends 5 in the room with you.

Dr. Douglas E Eyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gettysburg, PA.