Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas F Naylor Jr
Dr. Douglas F Naylor Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with other offices in Flushing, MI and Flint, MI . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Surgery and Surgical Critical Care. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas F Naylor Jr has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Douglas F Naylor Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Surgical Critical Care
Showing 1 of 1
Good ICU doc
Self-verified patient of Dr. Douglas F Naylor Jr - Posted on November 2nd, 2015
35 Years Experience
Medical College of Ohio
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Douglas F Naylor Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Douglas F Naylor Jr's office for more information.
9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH : (216) 445-1640
3280 N Elms Rd Flushing, MI : (810) 487-0205
401 S Ballenger Hwy Flint, MI : (810) 342-2599
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas F Naylor Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.