Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas A Fairbairn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
Of the 4 doctors on staff at this clinic, I found Dr. Fairbarin to be the most caring. He actually listened to me and spent real time with me. He asked questions that were revelant to my concerns. He answered my questions. He offered to refer me to a specialist if my condition did not improve. I did call back several weeks later and left a message on his assistant's voice mail. I stated why I was calling and left my phone number for a return call. I never received one. It is a clinic and I know they see a great many people and are very busy, however, my calls are rarely returned. I do not believe that the doctors are aware of this.
37 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Douglas A Fairbairn accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInner City Health Center, 3800 N York St, Denver, CO
Dr. Douglas A Fairbairn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.