Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas E Feeney has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Started w Dr Feeney years ago b/c he was so good w my dad. Very caring. However, I think his practice is getting too big so the care has slipped. A couple of years ago, I started getting urinary tract infections constantly (at the age of 43). No prior history of frequent infections, but long history of stones. My PCP kept referring me back to Dr Feeney, and we both were getting frustrated as to why he wasn't concerned. He just kept saying he didn't think it was a big issue. I was practically staying on antiotics all of the time. So my PCP finally talked me into getting a second opinion. He was convinced someone needed to go in & take a look, and Dr Feeney refused. I saw Dr James Davison and after 5 minutes of explaining the situation, I was scheduled for surgery two days later. My bladder was almost completely blocked from scar tissue. I had a dilation and haven't had an infection since (6 mos later). Also, they found a 10 mm stone that had to be blasted as it ewas too big to pass.
28 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Douglas E Feeney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Urology Group, 7921 Jessies Way, Hamilton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas E Feeney in this video.
Dr. Douglas E Feeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, OH.