Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Fogg
Dr. Charles Fogg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Bedford, MA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Fogg is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc, Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital and Brandon Woods of Dartmouth. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Fogg has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Fogg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Bedford, MA.