4.7

Have you seen Dr. Douglas M Freedman?

Nicest Dr I've ever had

I actually look forward to going into his office. Typically, doctors don't have the best bedside manner but Dr Freedman is not only brilliant at his work but also the nicest Dr I've ever had! I had a botched carpal tunnel release surgery by another dr (dr Knight in Bev Hills) so Dr Freedman had to fix what was messed up the first time. He did an amazing job and I would refer him 100% to anyone in need of this surgery. Debbie, his assistant is also very nice and very personable.

Caring and competent

I was referred to Dr. Freedman by another MD after an auto accident that affected one of my hands, and was not properly treated by the previous surgeon (not the referring doctor). Dr. Freedman patiently answered all my questions about the hand surgery before and after it was performed. Follow-ups were well done. Good "bedside" manner.

Dr. Douglas M Freedman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.

Dr. Douglas M Freedman Is this you?