Dr. Douglas S Fugate Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Douglas S Fugate?

I just wish he took my Medicare Aetna because of this I am going to have to drop him. As far as I am concerned he is one of the best. I have had three operations performed by him. He was my first selection of "bone" Drs as one of my grandfathers would have said. I healed really quick after the operations and accused him of praying beforehand. He just walked out the door with that grin of his and I do believe he does but praise God he does, we needs the Great Physician helping and leading. I think I'm a little bias tho. There's just something about him and the official you don't find. A quiet, strong strength like someone's in charge and they are following. I now have to find a find a strong strength pocketbook to pay for I did not know he was out of my insurance. I thought I had asked but with m. P. U never know who Dodgers and didn't. Oh well life goes go. Please tho make an appt and go see one of the best you will not be sorry you did.

This doctor is excellent, I would recommend him to another I had a slap tear and bone spurs, if i need more in future I will be going back to him!