Dr. J Gardner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Gardner?

missed a MAJOR diagnosis

I am discovering that Dr. Gardner missed a huge diagnosis 3 years ago. I am at a loss. He did not seem to care and I was not pushy enough to question him. I wish I'd never set foot in his office.

Very happy

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Gardner is a sincere caring physician that will take the time to listen and follow through. I was overwhelmed with his ability to honestly care about me as a person and a patient. He will get to the bottom of your issue and seek solutions. Highly Highly recommend him.

WONDERFUL

He diagnosed a rare condition (which was complicated by a substantial number of chronic conditions that had previously gone undiagnosed) in a very difficult patient. He also referred the patient who was unable to work because of the condition to several local sources of charitable help until the patient got SSDI and medical card. Dr. Gardner truely goes the extra mile!

Dr. Gardner is a WONDERFUL dr. He cares about his patients. When I first seen Dr. Gardner I was 18 I was dx with a fatal illness he did what he could to help me get better and he has been my dr since.. To me he is by far the best Rheumatologist(Everyone has their own opinion) I'm very grateful to have him as a doctor. He is very caring.