Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Douglas F Geiger Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Douglas F Geiger Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Douglas F Geiger Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Douglas F Geiger Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 15
I had a difficult surgery 13 years ago - I chose Dr. Geiger after thinking about this surgery for over 4 yrs. He was the best in the area. My surgery went well- had some complications with fluid 3 month later, but that cleared in another 3 months. ..now-present day-wanted to see him and talk about most current problems-2 of my regular doctors said to go to him to find the source of my balance, weakness,and neuropathy . I had to see the PA - never got to see the Doctor. The PA went on vacation before I got my report in almost a month's time. When she did call - did not want to talk more than 2 minutes , although I had many unanswered questions. Meanwhile, I was hoping to get some insight on my current condition - office said go back to your other doctors. I tried to schedule twice - same negative answer.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Above all else, providing excellent medical care is our main goal. Given the opportunity, I would like to learn more details about your experience. Please contact me at your convenience. Sincerely, ANN ARBOR SPINE CENTER Dr. Geiger 734-434-4110
Dr Douglas Gieger is very professional and compassionate doctor. He immedietly took me as his patient after he learned that my first surgery from a different surgeon failed. Dr Gieger saw from my post op MRI that the reherniation in my L5-S1 is twice as much after the first surgery. He knew how miserable I was with so much pain and numbness . So he offered to do surgery on me right away and squeezed me in to his hectic schedule . The following week, he did microdisectomy and and was discharged the same day, walking with no more nerve pain and numbness. Now I don"t even need tons of nerve or pain/narcotic medicines. I am feeling great! Dr Gieger is an excellent orthopaedic surgeon. I am highly recommending him to anyone.
Dr. Geiger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Douglas F Geiger Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnn Arbor Spine Center, 5315 Elliott Dr Ste 102, Ypsilanti, MI
Dr. Douglas F Geiger Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.