Dr. Douglas Golding Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Golding?

Prompt feedback

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Golding always asks detailed questions regarding need for appointment. Listens closely to my comments, and provides associated office tests/analyses. Provides follow-up requirements and timeframes .

Pretends to care

Posted on November 28th, 2015

Dr. Golding seemed friendly and smiled a lot, but he really didn't listen to my problem and obviously hadn't reviewed my records from my previous pcp. I didn't get the help I needed, and he didn't seem to care. When I arrived for my last appointment, I was told they had a new check in procedure. I was given a computer tablet with the name of a third party company at the top of the screen. This company had been given all of my personal information. I was asked to accept a statement giving Dr. Golding and this company permission to give my information and medical records to outside companies that would then contact me with information about medications and procedures that could be used to treat any medical conditions I had!

Posted on October 17th, 2014

We were not at all satisfied with our experience with the physician. He was in a hurry, didn't know how to follow through on a treatment, didn't help with a depression problem.

Great Doc

Posted on March 16th, 2009

This man listens to what you say and then goes over your options. He gives you as much information as you want and does this with a smile. We need more like this one.

Posted on November 27th, 2017