Dr. Kelly Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Green?

Posted on March 17th, 2016

If you are required to see this doctor, "RUN" don't walk, but RUN away. He does not see his patients and his office does not follow up on test that his head nurse schedules. They prefer to mask problems instead of fixing the problem. If you do happen to see the doctor for a minute or two consider yourself lucky, I'm not sure he exists.

Still waiting

Posted on December 14th, 2014

I too have been waiting for six months to see this doctor. I made an appointment and ended up seeing his nurse practitioner, whom I was unaware that I would see. After being charge almost $300.00 to see someone that never even touched me, I was told I needed to do another MRI, xrays, and nerve conduction test. My appointment was made for four months later to see the doctor. I called for result and was told that I would have to wait till I saw him to get results, which was scheduled for four months out. My appointment with him has been canceled, by him, three times and now being told that he can't see me till after the 1st of the year. Best part is when they called to cancel they didn't even set up an appointment for me for after the 1st of January. It's been a week since they canceled and still no call for my next appointment. Well to say the lease I am looking for a new doctor. Most doctors won't see you if you cancel 3 times on them. I wouldn't see him now if he did it for free.

Posted on December 9th, 2010

very caring doctor. took time to answer my questions. staff was kind.

Posted on August 4th, 2017