Dr. Douglas L Groves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas L Groves?

Awesome Doctor

I can't help but have the upmost respect for Dr Groves and wish at times he was my primary care doctor. He is very respectful, knowledgeable and takes his time with you until you and also fully explains everything that is going on with you. One never feels as though they have been rushed through their appointment and he easily diagnoses you in a heartbeat. I can't say enough about this doctor and I call him "My Doctor House"

I was suffering from a 3 week cold, a very sore throat and a white coating on my tongue. My doctor couldn't see me so an appointment was made with Dr. Groves. What a breath of fresh air!!! I saw Dr. Groves within 5 minutes of my appointment time; he took a throat culture and a scraping of my tongue, had the results on both within minutes, and then called in a prescription over the internet. My husband was with me and was coughing quite a bit so Dr. Groves checked his lungs and throat. We were out of the hospital within 20 minutes and I am told he is always this prompt. Thank you Dr. Groves - I am already feeling a bit better. I would recommend.

Dr. Douglas L Groves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.