Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas H Jones
Dr. Douglas H Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. Dr. Jones has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas H Jones has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Douglas H Jones has the following 20 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Douglas H Jones has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
very wishy washy. you see the nurse practioner more than him, if i'm sick enough to need a rheum doctor, i want to see the doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Strong Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRrh Medical Group Allergy And Rheumatology, 222 Alexander St, Rochester, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas H Jones in this video.
Dr. Douglas H Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.