Dr. Douglas Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Murray?

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr Murray & Peachtree Ortho. He spent time explaining treatment options and seemed to care if I felt comfortable with the plan. I really appreciate how short the wait time was and I never felt rushed while I was there for a visit. I recieved great follow up care after surgery. I love Dr Murray's nurse too! They make a great team. I will definately recommend Dr Murray to friends & family.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Fair. Nurse is very condescending. Feel like you're asking too much of them. How much does he make anyway? Aren't I the customer??

Posted on August 12th, 2015

He never gives is patient audience. I went with bilateral rotator cuff tear. he treated one shoulder which is still paining me and he refused to treat the second and send me back on full duty.

Posted on May 16th, 2015

I believe he is a competent dr. He is always in a rush and fails to explain. He lacks communication skills Beware if you are workmans comp he will side with insurance not the patient. I found my aftercare from surgery to be useless....he does not explain ... im not sure if he just assumes people know what to do after surgery ....you have to practically pull answers out of him. Needless to say I was very disappointed with this dr. There has got to be better out there. I would not recommend this dr.

Sorry behind and don't care about his patients .

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

Please don't let this doctor operate on no part of you body,you will regret it in the end,because he will leave you with infection ,and you will have to go get fixed by another doctor. He do not want to be a doctor,only doing it because his father want him to. Take your but back to school before you cause some one else a problem that you can't fix,people please run from this idiot.

Terrible doctor.

Posted on April 12th, 2013

This doctor was suppose to give me a rotator cuff surgery on my shoulder, and only shaved my bone down . Please do not go to this doctor ,his own staff do not like him and he will take his personal problems out on you, and cause you other health issues. If you use this doctor you will regret it.

Review of my shoulder surgery

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr. Murray is a very caring, personable, and knowledgeable doctor. He shows interest in your concerns and what he can do to ease your pain. He explained everything about my shoulder surgery and what he was going to do to repair it. Then, afterwards he showed me pictures of what he did. I'm very glad and thankful for doctors like that. The hospital also did everything he asked and were extremely caring. I would definately recommend him to anyone needing his care.

Ruptured Tendon Surgery

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Performed surgery for ruptured distal bicep tendon. Listened and answered all my questions with thorough explanations and options. Professional with good bedside manner. Highly recommend.

Posted on December 13th, 2016