Dr. Douglas E Hardy Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Douglas E Hardy?

Jonah Mateo-Castillo

This Doctor is one of the best professional, caring doctor I have ever met. hIM AND GOD SAVED my Son's life. My 25 weeker was on his care for 4 months and he treated him life his own family. He showed me and my family how much he cared for our Jonah all the time he spent there. Dr. Hardy is just an angel. Thanks to his care, our Jonah is now very healthy and no complications. He is a normal little boy and soon will be one year old. We hope to bring Jonah to meet his doctor so that he knows who was the first one to hold him and help him breath. Dr. Hardy is one of the best doctors of the NICU. God bless you.

Autism Spectrum Disorder