Dr. Douglas Haynes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Haynes?

Posted on September 5th, 2016

I hope Dr Haynes stays around for awhile. I really like him for my primary doctor. I couldnt go see another doctor right now. I really trust and like Dr Haynes .

Get Ready to Wait...And Wait...And Wait!

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Want to wait forever in an exam room? Listen to the office staff on the phone outside the exam room doors hanging up and then laughing about patients and how dumb they think they are? Want to have it take forever to even be called back to the waiting room? Want an office staff to refuse to let you speak to YOUR doctor or have him call you because they want to make more money by having you come in every few DAYS even if you just want a DIFFERENT prescription? Then Dr. Haynes is for you!

Posted on November 25th, 2015

He is the best doctor I have ever went to. Very smart, but, very compassionate, patient and kind. He's a wonderful doctor and person!

Dr. Haynes

Posted on July 6th, 2015

First met Dr. Haynes when he was my mothers doctor. He did the research when it was found she had myelofibrosis. He brought medical books in to show her information so she knew what was going on. When mom began falling he was there to look after her. If she fell I would call the office and take her right in. Now she is gone and I see Dr. Haynes myself. He sent me to a heart specialist when I was having issues. Trust is important in a doctor/patent relationship and I have found this in Dr. Haynes. He reminds me of those rare doctors you hear about. His focus is not on glitz or money, its the patient he really cares about, his concern is our well being. I had to chuckle when medical information went paperless and he was struggling with computers. It is not that he or any doctor wants to focus on a computer. Progress has moved to a new age and computers are part of that. His focus is still on the patient even if he forgets his password. You have to love a man dedicated to caring for people.

The man saved my life

Posted on July 4th, 2015

Went to see him several years ago after four doctors sent me home with different pills each time. He put me in the hospital with pneumonia and began the routine tests to find out what would work best to get me well. He took the time to go above and beyond what he had to do to save my life when other doctors couldn't. What more can I say? He truly is a gifted doctor.

Adds extra stuff at inappropriate times.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Went because I was sick and he adds a full physical while I'm SICK.

Wonderful, caring Dr.

Posted on December 18th, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Haynes for at least 10 years and we feel very fortunate to have had a relative refer him. He has also seen two of our adult daughters and they are very happy with his care. He is an excellent diagnostician, takes time to explain the problem if needed and does not rush out the door. He is kind, thoughtful, a credit to his profession and a blessing to his patients.

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Dr Douglas Haynes is a caring and compassionate doctor, very thorough and will spend as much time needed to diagnose a problem. I completely trust him with my healthcare.

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

He's extremely detail oriented. Has cared for everyone in our family with diseases like COPD, Hashimoto's,Post Lung transplant care, to stroke. We completely trust his determinations.

Posted on November 8th, 2017