Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas F Hegyi
Dr. Douglas F Hegyi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lapeer, MI, with another office in Rochester, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Hegyi is affiliated with McLaren - Lapeer Region and Caro Community Hospital. Dr. Hegyi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas F Hegyi has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
Showing 5 of 28
I had ear pain and then vertigo and saw him twice. He did a great job quickly handling my exam and prescribing effective medication. But when I took my teenage daughter to see him, he was just a jerk. She was chewing gum and he just lit off on her. Never performed an exam and walked out of the room. Arrogant, rude and mean. On all 3 visits, his office staff is usually quite curt and quite demeaning. Being a doc is a hard job, I know. And I don't have to be totally catered to, but I will walk when I feel disrespected. So I'm looking for another ENT now to treat my deviated septum. I also waited over an hour in his waiting room to be seen.
Dr. Hegyi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Douglas F Hegyi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas F Hegyi in this video.
Dr. Douglas F Hegyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lapeer, MI.