Dr. Douglas Heighton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Heighton?

Very compassionate

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Dr. Heighton is such a wonderful, compassionate and caring doctor. He took the time to listen and talk to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

Posted on March 14th, 2010

Dr. Heighton is not very friendly or helpful. Asks what you want instead of finding the problem. His "Physicals" are useless for finding out anything. I went to him several times for the same problem and he acted as if I was bothering him. Problem was found by another DR, turned out to be my Gull Bladder and it hid to come out quickly! NO HELP!

Dr. Heighton is a great physician

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

Dr. Heighton and his staff are very professional, thorough and caring. Very good office and excellent medical care.

Posted on January 9th, 2009

I went to this doctor for a complete physical. Several things bothered me, although he was friendly and willing to answer questions, he kept asking me what I wanted, as though the words "complete physical" weren't enough. The MOST disturbing thing is that this guy did NOT ONCE even glance at the history paperwork I filled out when I arrived. This was my first appointment at this practice and I explained that I had not had a physical for several years. In fact, that paperwork sat on a stool to my left and the doctor stood in front of me to my right for the entire "exam". As for the exam itself, he listened to my heart and said it sounded "soft". He listened to my lungs and said the air wasn't rushing through as he'd like to hear. He looked at my throat and told me to see my dentist regarding some suspicious tissue that might need a biopsy...Never checked my skin for potential problems, didn't palpate my liver, spleen, stomach, didn't check my reflexes. He did order blood work and mailed me the results with a comment to return for rechecks. I was livid when I left and will not be back to that practice.

Posted on November 21st, 2015