More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas E Henry
Dr. Douglas E Henry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Berea, OH (and 6 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas E Henry has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Spinal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Douglas E Henry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas E Henry is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Westlake, OH.