Dr. Douglas Hershey Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Hershey?

Brilliant!!!!

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Dr. Hershey saved my life ..The most compassionate and caring soul. Once in a our lifetime , may all be enriched by the knowledge of a true scientist and human being . Thank you and continue to help all .

Ultrasound Technician Was Unprofessional and Lied

Posted on December 4th, 2012

For this visit I did NOT see Dr. Hershey but an ultrasound technician (I wish I got her name.) Before I got into the appointment, I was told I had a $100 co-pay and was handed someone else's drivers liscence. I had to tell the woman at the window that she had me confused with someone else and I didn't have a co-pay and I probably shouldn't be given someone else's information. Once my name was I was taken back by a Ukranian lady that did fist pumps because I was her last appointment of the day. She also cheered that it was Friday. I'm a working mother (teacher) and can't get appointments earlier than the late afternoon. An office assistant turned to my technician and told her to take her time and not rush my appointment. Unfortunately this did not happen. The technician went so fast the ultrasound that we were out of a 40 minute appointment in 24 minutes. She hit the keyboard hard with her fast clicking to hurry me through. At the end I asked her to tell me the results of my bloodwork and glucose test (as was requested by their office so I could have my results read to me at this appointment). I had received notice that the results were in through mysutterhealthonline. However, when I asked for the results, the technician left the room to "get the results" and quickly came back and told ne they weren't in and that I'd have to call my doctor on Monday. This was a LIE to get me out of the office. It has been almost a month since my appointment and I STILL have no results from the ultrasound. Luckily this isn't my first child, but coming off a miscarriage, I'd like to have some answers about how this baby is doing.

Worst appointment I have ever had. First I had to wait 50 min for the appointment, then they are suppost to be a family place and would let my kids go in so my husband had to wait outside. Worst place ever

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Posted on March 18th, 2010

I was very nervous about having a Chorionic Villus Sampling test performed, but found that Dr. Hershey's personal rate of miscarriage occurring with this invasive procedure is far below the average risk. He was very professional as well as friendly and seemed to go to great lengths to assure that the procedure was as safe as possible. The actual procedure was very brief and the doctor moved expertly and assuredly. The actual process was more or less painless (the lydocaine shot hurt more). I had some very mild cramping immediately after which lasted less than five minutes. If you have an invasive test performed such as CVS or amnio, you absolutely want a doctor with his level of experience and expertise. His entire staff was also very helpful and friendly, from the receptionist to the nurses, sonographer, and genetic counselor, this is a very highly recommended practice.

Posted on January 7th, 2017