Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas C Hingsbergen has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Hingsbergen literally saved my life. I owe my life to him. He was there when I was in a very bad way and came in and saved the day and my life. I would recommend Dr. Hingsbergen to anyone, no matter what their malady is. He is a dedicated surgeon, father and friend. He is truly a doctor who cares deeply for his patients and will not give up on you. This area has been truly blessed by Dr. Hingsbergen
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Douglas C Hingsbergen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTarun Krishna Goel Md, 3145 Hamilton Mason Rd Ste 200B, Hamilton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas C Hingsbergen in this video.
Dr. Douglas C Hingsbergen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, OH.