Dr. Douglas V Hulstedt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas V Hulstedt?

Major USMC

Great MD

Best pediatrician in the peninsula

I fired about 4 of them before finding Dr. Hulsted. He is now my primary care for the entire family. In 4 years (and three family members), his staff only messed up the insurance billing once. Now on to the good things: He is very conservative when it comes to prescription drugs and vaccinations (which is what I want in a pediatrician). He is constantly on top of his game regarding new research and supplements that can handle simple or chronic situation. My husband went through 4 years and 5 different doctors and specialists about an elbow injury, which Dr. H cured with a shot of ozone. He saved my child from an insane dentist who prescribed a crown under general anesthesia (at the age of 2.5). He helped me handle a year-old fight with bladder irritation that did not respond to any drugs (and I was about to go for interventions with a urologist) - all using a couple of supplements. Having said that, he was prompt to prescribe antibiotics when my child had pneumonia, in addition to a somewhat long list of supplements and dietary changes. However, my boy was healthy and had clear lungs within 3 days !!! He is the only doctor that will help you with pre-conception - no one else has a clue that care should start before actually getting pregnant. I could go on and on about him, and it's all good experiences. Give him a try before you make up your mind based on two negative reviews.

Best Doctor there is

recommended by my gyno and his entire nursing staff said he was also their pediatrician. yes, he gives you a laundry list of supplements at your first meeting, initial response is, is this guy for real?! Over time I did my own research and now continue about 2//3 of the list, do what's right for you... He's got a great personality, takes time to explain things and answers my questions. And I truly value his opinion. A lot of the bad reviews seem to be about his staff... though I have never had an issue with them, it really comes down to the care of the doctor, not the staff.

Dosent poison kids from an early age

Im reading the negative reviews and amfinding it a little amusing. It looks to me that most of the mothers dont likeDr H for their own selfish reasons. Ive read alot of positive reviews about another doc in town but its all about hisemailing skills, his great staff, great billing skills and great office. Not one person had mentioned about great diagnosis etc.I have gone blue in the face with anger in Dr H office re billing, waiting one hr to be seen and staff that were just not up to par. Will I keep seeing him?absolutely. Im going there to ger care for my son, thats my priority. They can walk over me but I will keep going back for my little boy.I come from Europe and think in this country doctors are prescribing too muchand dont have enough knowledge about whatcounts most. Its a robotic system.I would reccomend Dr H

Good medicine poor office

If you want a beautiful office and great accounting go somewhere else.Only go to Dr H if you want an expert in holistic medicine and traditional medicine when needed and want a diagnosis not to be missed. He doesn't claim to be a magician but has a vast knowledge in holistic medicine and is one of the few DAN doctors.he suits me just fine as I have options to take the holistic route or not,He spends a lot of time with me and always responds to my phone calls. Basically, Dr. Hulstedt knows his medicine but his staff hasn't yet mastered the art of "popularizing" Dr. Hulstedt. But he knows his medicine and that is more than good enough for me.

Good effort but poor implementation

While the holistic bent is great, the long waits, dirty, poorly equipped office, completely inept billing staff, and Drs' dog and pony show in which you are lucky to get a few words in, has worn us out and we will no longer be taking out children to this Dr. I would not recommend him to anyone.

This Dr. not only skipped out of town when my daughter was scheduled for her first check up. But his admin assured me they took my insurance and only billed me a co payment, that is, until a yr later when they sent me a bill for the entire amount of the visit! We waited a long time for her appointment, she was called a "very bad girl" by the nurse (she was only 2weeks old)... Do not use this doctor!

DAN Doctor and Savior

Our son was diagnosed with autism and Dr. Hulstedt applied the DAN protocol. Within a year our son was declared autism-free. It feels like a miracle. Dr. Hulstedt is what I term a "Jerry Maguire" kind of doctor--he cares about his clientele and was immensely gratified by our son's progress under his tutelage and care. The man's heart is in the right place and we thank God for him every day.

Dr. Douglas V Hulstedt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.